The IFP-100VIP panel is an analog addressable fire alarm control combined with an integrated single channel voice evacuation system. The system has a single SLC. The seamless combination of fire detection and voice evacuation simplifies operation and programming of the entire system. The VIP system is scalable from 50 to 400 watts using distributed amplification, which provides power to areas for complete evacuation coverage.
Analog addressable technology enhances reliablity, pinpoints problem areas, and reduces false alarms
With features like individual point identification, drift compensation, and maintenance alert, this system is design to help reduce the number of false alarms and service calls that can be so frustrating and costly.
Critical system programming and event information can be stored and updated remotely by the installation company
The Silent Knight Sofware Suite (SKSS) allows your installation company to connect to the IFP-100VIP from their office or at your location, which means they can efficiently maintain and troubleshoot the fire system.
Selectable detector protocol
The IFP-100VIP has the ability to use either System Sensor IDP or Hochiki protocol devices, making this panel the most flexible on the market today.
Other key features:
- Built-in support for up to127 Hochiki devices or 99 IDP detectors and 99 IDP modules
- All the features of the IFP-100 Fire Alarm Control Panel combined with a fully integrated voice evacuation system
- Built-in Digital Message Repeater using DSP technology
- Single enclosure for both fire and voice system control components
- Jumpstart® autoprogramming adds all devices connected to the system automatically, saving installation time